Conveniently Achieve a Brighter Smile
Do you wish your teeth were whiter? You’re not alone—recent studies estimate that nearly 80% of adult Americans want a brighter smile. In fact, research suggests that stain-free teeth can help make you look younger, healthier, and more attractive. Thankfully, Dr. Gary Henkel can quickly and comfortably brighten your pearly whites with reliable, tested ingredients. With both in-office and take-home options available, you can conveniently achieve a brighter smile in a timeframe that works for you. Schedule your consultation today to see if you can benefit from a professional teeth whitening treatment.
What Causes Tooth Discoloration?
Unfortunately, teeth can become discolored for an array of both preventable and non-preventable reasons, including:
- Poor dental hygiene: If you don’t keep your teeth clean with regular brushing or flossing, they become weaker and more susceptible to discoloration.
- Eating too many staining foods: A diet high in items like balsamic vinegar, curry, coffee, or red wine can quickly stain enamel.
- Tobacco use: Chewing or smoking tobacco notoriously stains teeth yellow or brown.
- Dental trauma: Enamel is slightly translucent, so if an inner layer of the tooth is injured, a darker color may show through the enamel.
- Certain medications: Medications like chemotherapy, antihistamines, and specific antibiotics can cause tooth discoloration.
- Genetics: The color of your teeth and their susceptibility to stains can be influenced by your genetics.
Professional Teeth Whitening Options
Thanks to its affordability and dazzling results, teeth whitening is one of our most popular services. At Horsham Dental Elements, we offer both in-office and at-homme options so you can achieve a brighter smile in the most convenient way for you.
In-Office Teeth Whitening
Do you have a special occasion coming up, like a wedding or job interview? An in-office whitening treatment can dramatically whiten your smile in just one quick appointment. We’ll carefully apply a powerful bleaching gel to your teeth while protecting your gums and tongue. Then, we’ll shine a specialized light that helps the whitener seep into your enamel to rid your teeth of deeply buried stains. After just about an hour, you’ll be ready to enjoy your brilliantly revitalized smile.
Take-Home Teeth Whitening Kits
Would you rather gradually brighten your smile from the comfort of your own home? Dr. Henkel offers personalized take-home whitening kits that can help you achieve the same sparkling, long-lasting results. We’ll create a set of custom-made trays for you to take home, along with some bleaching gel and detailed instructions. After two weeks of wearing your whitening trays for a few minutes every day, you can expect to achieve similar results to the in-office whitening treatment.
Benefits of Professional Teeth Whitening
Professional teeth whitening treatments offer several advantages over store-bought products, including:
- Stronger, more thorough whitening.
- Reliably great results.
- Faster, more comfortable treatment.
- Lower risk of tooth sensitivity or gum irritation.
- Results that can last for years to come.
Are you ready to achieve a brighter smile? Call us today to schedule your consultation and discover if this popular cosmetic service is right for you!